Sunday 19 October 2008

14/10/08 Hunting Boys @ Nørreport, Copenhagen (DK)


Simon / 23 / Barman - Stylist

"Ohh Boyisch charme on the go, This was perfekt, lots of layers feels like im stil in bed sleeping, wery cosy"

Shoes: Vans
Pants: Acne
Tee: Acne
Cardigan: Comme des Garçons
Blazer: YMC
Hat: Kansas, found in a box at my work
Scarf: Vintage, from my father in law closet (1960-70)
Bag: The Last Bag



Simon Rasmussen / 28 / Stylist

"I was wearing the scarf because it keeps me warm and the hat because I´m loosing my hair!"

Shoes: Vintage, bought @ Time´s Up
Socks: Footlocker
Chinos: Acne
Sweatshirt: Tiger Of Sweden
Shirt: Vintage, bought @ What Comes Around Goes Around in NYC
Blazer: Tiger Of Sweden
Scarf: S.N.S from 1206
Gloves: Il
Hat: JJ Hats



Ziggy / 19 / Student - Vintage Shop Assistant

"Today i was just wearing some comfortable clothes and sneakers"

Shirt: Vintage, bought @ København K
Jeans: Carhartt
Watch: Casio
Glasses: Cutler And Gross
Sneakers: Nike
Necklace: homemade
Scarf: Vintage


Niklas / 18 / Student

"I'm wearing this because it's comfortable and casual"

Cap: Norse Projects
Scarf: Acne
Cardigan: Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair
Shirt: Won Hundred
Tee: Acne
Sunglasses: Vasumi
Chinos: Weekday
Shoes: Acne

8 comments:

Pimpumpam said...

Innanzi tutto scusate il ritardo...ma non è stata affatto colpa mia, le foto erano già belle e pronte, ma per motivi...diciamo burocratici, ho dovuto aspettare a mettere il post.
Ed ora eccoci, la caccia danese è finita ed eccone i frutti...si forse non sono troppe le foto...ma come sempre: meglio poche ma buone. E questa volta è proprio il caso di dirlo!
Credevate che dopo la Scandinavia riempissi il mio blog di belle biondine vero? Invece ecco meno appariscenti ma sempre molto cool maschietti danesi...

FIRST OF ALL SORRY FOR THIS BIG LATE, BUT TRUST IN ME...IT WASN'T MY FAULT.
NOW THE DANISH HUNTING IS FINISHED AND SO YOU CAN SEE ON MY WEBSITE THE RESULTS...I KNOW THERE ISN'T TO MUCH PHOTO, BUT AS WE USUALLY SAY IN ITALY: BETTER LESS BUT GOOD ONES !
AFTER MY SCNADINAVIAN TRIP DID YOU HOPE TO FIND IN MY BLOG A LOT OF BEAUTIFULL BLONDE GIRLS? SEE ALSO THE STYLISH BOYS!

Dulwich_News said...

Hey, cool blog! I linked to you, thanks for the myspace message.

Anonymous said...

See you sometime again... take care!

Federica - Bullets and butterflies said...

non devi ringraziarmi per il link!
se un blog è bello, perchè non farlo?

Cmq gran begli outfit: i danesi hanno stile da vendere!

Olviya said...

love Simone look. scarf is fantastic!
great!

TEXTSTYLES said...

i think i need to get myself to copenhagen

clearly the boys need me there!

baci

Mursal said...

I like Simon's style.....especialy his cardigans.....cool from comme des garcons

Snickers said...

Pretty cool, May I ask is it ok to wear work trousers casually? I bought some snickers pants not for work just because I like them. I think they look awesome with a country style shirt large checks.