Friday 11 September 2009

05/09/09 A Pixie in the Backstage @ Magnolia Parade - Magnolia, Segrate (MI)


Sofia / 21 / Musician and Student of Fine Arts

"I was wearing my latest favourite colors and my shortest clothes to feel better
driving my old van in such a hot day."

1.Where you come from?
Milano
2.Where are you going?
On stage
3.Where you would like to return?
To the seaside
4. 3 albums of the moment
Fever Ray - Fever Ray
Heartsrevolution - Switchblade EP
The Gossip - Music for Men
5.Last website you visited
The myspace page of Cécile
6.Last book you read
"Chesil Beach" by Ian McEwan
7. What have you had for breakfast?
Risotto with beans and a cup of tea..a champion's breakfast, I know.
8. Tell me a remarkable thing that makes me remind of you
Bam Bam, from Flintstones family

Tank Top: H&M
Shorts: American Apparel
Socks: Inesis
Shoes: H&M
Wristband: Magnolia Parade 09 Artist Pass

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

21 anni?? Questa ne dimostra almeno 58.. e non sto scherzando.

Anonimo fes

MezquiteBonsai said...

che carina!!!! mi piaciono i suoi capelli.