Wednesday 9 December 2009

05/12/09 La Prova del Cuoco - Alleycat, Winter at the door @ Rail Park, Brescia

Marta Camisani / 18 / Student

"I didn't think so much for this outfit.
Usually I wear my mother's clothes, I choose always confortable and alternative items. I love match men's shoes with oversize garments. I don't like expensive and impersonal brands"

1.Where you come from?
Brescia
2.Where are you going?
I'm going to do my first impro-jazz lesson
3.Where you would like to return?
Nowhere,I 've always done what i wanted but I still have a lot to do.
4. 3 albums of the moment
Any favourite new album... but I love:
The Beatles - Sergent Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band
AC/DC - Back in Black
Eric Clapton - Unplugged
5.Last website you visited
PIMPUMPAM
6.Last book you read
I don't like to read, but the last book I had in my hands was "Bach 6 suite inglesi per pianoforte revisione di Alfredo Casella"
7. What have you had for breakfast?
Pineapple juice and plum cake
8. Tell me a remarkable thing that makes me remind of you
I was at the Piazzale Arnaldo Check Point, the girl with the vodka!

Scarf: pashmina
Tee: Anis
Cardigan: vintage, from Portobello Market, LDN
Bag: from El Rastro Market, Madrid
Ring: from Instabul Bazaar
Boots: Malloni

4 comments:

ed hardy said...

I really like this article and enjoyed reading. Nice article, love the post.

tiffany jewellery said...

I am so happy to know this news and thanks for your post...

Dorin S said...

So relaxed :)

http://thisismysuit.com

kevingiaquinto said...

mi piace molto come look.