Thursday 25 February 2010

24/02/10 MFW, Stakanov of Street Style Photography @ via Gattamelata, Milano

Dario Natale / 24 / Street Style Photographer


1.Where you come from?

I was just in Venezia and Padova for a week
2.Where are you going?
To Paris
3.Where you would like to return?
Montreal
4. 3 albums of the moment
Owen Pallett - Heartland
Aztec Camera - High Land, Hard Rain
OST - Empire Records
5.Last website you visited
mine: Stil in Berlin
6.Last book you read
"Il Disprezzo", Alberto Moravia
7. What have you had for breakfast?
Just some coffee
8. Tell me a remarkable thing that makes me remind of you
I can finish watching a TV series faster than anyone

Jacket: Cheap Monday
Neoprene Pants: Ute Ploier
T-shirt: Damir Doma
Boots: Vintage
Hat: Vintage
Necklace: Uncommon Creatures

1 comment:

LYNN and HORST said...

someone please ripp off his pants and delviver to me straight!