Monday 24 May 2010

15/05/10 White Fur in the Dark @ A Toys Orchestra, Vinile 45 (BS)

Anna / 20 / Employed – Girl with confused priorities

1.Where you come from?
Down there, around the corner, I just parked the car
2.Where are you going?
Australia
3.Where you would like to return?
Sicily, suntanned and unemployed
4. 3 albums of the moment
Mina – Alla bussola (live)
Rodriguez – Cold Fact
Saint Privat - Riviera
5.Last website you visited
Youtube
6.Last book you read
"La Vita Interiore’’ di Alberto Moravia
7. What have you had for breakfast?
Cornflakes and milk
8. Tell me a remarkable thing that makes me remind of you
I’m a chronic liar, never trust me

Shirt: vintage, Michel Adam
Fur: 75% polyester lover, Zara
Skirt: Zara
Necklace: H&M
Bracelet: my aunt adolescence’s jewel case
Shoes: Mango
Bag: Sunday morning flea market

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Cool ! Love your blog. Congrats.

Sparta. said...

Anna è bellissima. // Awww, so pretty!

Yanes Alicante said...

Love the Bracelet.

http://myjewelsandmore.blogspot.com/

KEVIN GIAQUINTO said...

anna, ahahahaha