Monday 29 November 2010

24/11/10 Waiting... @ Musem Quartier, Wien


Kareem / 24 / Psychologist - Consultant for anything

"I wore this oufit to wrap my self up appropriately – the pants give me an air pad in cold weather"

1.Where you come from?
I just had a lunch in Museum Quartier
2.Where are you going?
Home, to have a nap afterlunch
3.Where you would like to return?
To a place that makes me feel warm
4. 3 albums of the moment
Robert Johnson - Discography
Esbjörn Svensson Trio – Leucocyte
Who Made Who – The Plot
5.Last website you visited
Der Greife
6.Last book you read
"Venus in Furs" by Leopold von Sacher-Masow.
7. What have you had for breakfast?
Clusters, coffee and cigarettes
8. Tell me a thing about Vienna I have to know
There's no subway after midnight during the week


Beanie: no idea
Longsleeve:
H&M
Hoodie Sweatshirt:
American Apparel
Coat:
Charity Shop in London
Pants:
Zara
Scarf and Gloves:
my girlfriend's closet
Shoes:
Naschmarkt Vienna

4 comments:

Rhai and Coi said...

Interesting jeans!


SIAMESESKY


SIAMESESKY


SIAMESESKY

gucci watches ladies said...

thx sharing,i do agree with your point about fashion

Ro said...

great attitude!
XOXO

online clothes said...

Good post. You did a good work,and offer more effective imformation for us! Thank you