Tuesday 12 April 2011

07/04/11 Perfect Casual @ Lerchenfelder Straße, Vienna

Patrick / 22 / student

"Today the weather is hot, so I felt like wearing something more casual. That’s why I’m wearing this loose shirt"

1. Where do you come from?
Tyrol, Austria
2. Where are you going?
Directly to the atelier
3. Where you would like to return?
Marseilles
4. 3 albums of the moment
Marvin Gaye – What’s Going On
Kiss Kiss Kiss – Release the Birds
Jamiroquai - A Funk Odyssey”
5. Last website you visited
Google, this particular page first letter "F"
6. Last book you read
"Norm & Form" by Ernst Gombrich
7. What have you had for breakfast?
Chocolate rabbit , muesli and raspberries
8. Tell me something I must know of Vienna
Just spend a day no matter if it’s cloudy or sunny and you will see why everybody talks about Vienna.

Hat: Vintage
Briefcase: Vintage
Shirt: H&M
Necklace: since my birth
Shamrock: from the flea market
Jeans: Cheap Monday
Shoes: Vintage

No comments: