Thursday 21 April 2011

15/04/11 Spring where are you!? @ Mariahilfer Straße, Vienna


Julia / 21 / Student

"It’s been a cold, grey, tired Friday, so I was wearing my wintercoat again in spring. The hat is new and my favorite accessoire. I share it together with my friend. I really love my Dr. Martens. They’re comfortable to wear the whole year long"

1. Where do you come from?
Vorarlberg, Austria
2. Where are you going?
Home soon.
3. Where you would like to return?
To the 60’s and visit a Beatles concert
4. 3 albums of the moment
The Cure - In Between Days
Kate Bush - Never for Ever
The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper‘s Lonely Hearts Club Band
5. Last website you visited
Facebook
6. Last book you read
"Die Ursache" – Thomas Bernhard
7. What have you had for breakfast?
Muesli and some water
8. Tell me something I must know of Vienna
Nearly half of vienna is green area. There are so many beautiful parks and in summer you got to swim in the new or in the old danube.

Hat: Mühlbauer Vienna
Scarf: H&M
Coat: my mum’s closet
Bag: Freitag
Trousers: Replay
Shoes: Dr. Martens

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i found your blog via google. it's very great. i may come back again. thanks
Great resources of ray ban! Thank you for sharing this with us.

milano said...

I love the sleek and bright look. Glamour photograph. Nice hat & bag. Look amazing and gives sufficient. I appreciate you.

agenzie hostess

Anonymous said...

Delays are dangerous.