Tuesday 26 April 2011

16/04/11 Indie Rock is not dead! @ Flohmarkt, Vienna


The return of The Strokes will be able to bring back the indie rock style?

Gabriel Hyden / 21 / Director of Photography, Musician

"I was visiting my girl in Vienna that weekend so I just threw in some pieces in my bag and picked out whatever came up first I guess. I chose the Beige Jacket over the Black one tho cause it's spring man, good vibes first!"

1. Where do you come from?
Innsbruck, Austria
2. Where are you going?
Wherever life brings me
3. Where you would like to return?
A friend of mine just visited me from Copenhagen, I haven't been there in years so I gotta say that, great city with great people.
4. 3 albums of the moment
The Kills - Blood Preasures,
The Strokes - Angles, give it a try, if you get into it it's a great piece after all, cause The Beatles - Abbey Road, finally found it on that Market and its timelessness
5. Last website you visited
Be Mag
6. Last book you read
"Just Kids" by Patti Smith
7. What have you had for breakfast?
Bread and Butter
8. Tell me something I must know of Vienna
Be Sure to check Egon Schiele's Portrait Exhibition thats going on right now.

9. What do you usually chase in the flea market?
Records and Jackets
10. What did you find?
The Beatles "Abbey Road" on Vinyl. Great.
11. Have you some advices to "hunt" stuff in Flohmarkt?
Don´t drink to much the night before :) The good stuff will be gone in the First Hours in the Morning.

Jeans: Levi's
Boots: Joop
Shirt: Zara
Blazer: is actually the one my Dad first met my Mom in in the 70´s
Bag: vintage camera bag
Glasses: Ray Ban, cause the drinking on the day before was kinda to much for that bright day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Takk fyrir ahugaverdar upplysingar